Trip Log - Mile Calculation
Trip Log – Business Mile Calculation tool can be accessed via the Top Panel.
Trip Log is available only on DB1, DB1-lite, DB3, and the other Teltonika tracking devices on our store. Trip Log allows fleet managers to distinguish mileage done by the vehicles in their fleet between; Business and Private mileage. HMRC requires businesses to accurately record and report the business mileage for tax reimbursements and Trip Log is the ideal tool for it.
- 1. Vehicle List: A list of the vehicles in the user account, select a vehicle to view its trips for the selected time period.
- 2. Information Box: Detailed information for the selected vehicle, including; Length of the trips, Top and Average speed, Duration of the trips, Business and Private mileage done for the selected time period.
- 3. Time Selection: Select the time period to view the details of the trips done.
- 4. Download: Download All, Business or Private mileage reports.
- 5. Default Selection: Select the default type for the trips, the trips done by the vehicle will be set to this default value (Business, Private, Skip)
- 6. Trip List: A list of all trips done by the selected vehicle. Use the Triple selection box on the left side of the Trip List to identify trips between Business, Private and Skip.