- 1. Devices tab – View a list of your objects (tracking devices).
- 2. Notifications tab – View recent events regarding your objects such as; speeding, zone in/out events and sensor readings.
- 3. Places tab – Allows to view, create, edit and delete Routes, Zones, and Markers.
- 4. History tab – View an object’s route history for a certain period of time, as well as create reports and export them.
- 5. Search – Search objects by name to quickly find them on the list.
- 6. Reload – Reloads objects list to refresh the latest location data.
- 7. Add object – Add a new object (tracking device).
- 8. Visibility checkbox – Option to turn on or off an object’s visibility on the map.
- 9. Object information – Name of the Object, date and time of last received data.
- 10. Quick Access – Allows quick access to an Object to view its History, Follow, Edit and Send command.
Quick access is an all in one tool that allows;
- – View recent route history of an Object for a certain period of time,
- – Follow an Object in real-time,
- – Send a command to an Object,
- – View and Edit the details of an Object.