There are two different ways to view the route history of an Object (tracking device).
- 1. Using ‘Quick Access‘ on the Objects List.
- – Click on the ‘Quick Access’ button next to the object you would like to see route history for,
- – Click on ‘Show History’ and select the period of time. GPSlive will display the object route history on the map along with ‘Speed Graph’.
- 2. By navigating to the ‘History Tab’ on the Left Panel
- – Select the Object you would like to see the route history for,
- – Fill in the date and time fields,
- – Select duration of ‘Stops’ to get a detailed route history.
- – Import/Export button allows exporting and importing an Object’s Route history reports.